CD Poker have been in the poker industry for quite some time now and in my opinion they have created an exceptional poker room. The table and lobby look very nice with a good functional layout and I have yet to experience any severe disconnects, and that to me is very important, especially when you are sitting there with a nuts hand!
CD Poker have a number of different poker variations and they all come with different betting levels(blinds):
- Texas Hold’em: Limit Hold’em, No Limit Hold’em and Pot Limit Hold’em.
- Omaha: Limit Omaha and Pot Limit Omaha.
- Omaha Hi/Lo: Limit Omaha Hi/Lo and Pot Limit Omaha Hi/Lo.
- 7 Card Stud
- 5 Card Stud
- Beginner tables: This is excellent if you are new to poker as you get to play with other newbies and you can learn form each others mistakes.
- Heads up: This is direct play against one other player and is fairly advanced and intense, it is however excellent practice for tournament play.
In addition to these table games CD Poker also run number of tournaments:
- Sit & Go tournaments: Satellites, Heads up, beginners, Jackpot Sit&Go.
- Scheduled tournaments: Satellites, Freerolls, Beginners.
All of these poker tournaments and table games can be played with proper money or play money if you just want to have a look around, before depositing any of your hard earned money.
I have always found CD Poker to be a friendly place to play and there is usually some good banter going on at the tables. Whilst this is of course very nice form a social point of view it also gives you the opportunity to needle your opponents and provoke them into making a mistake which they wouldn’t otherwise have done!
To summarise I think this is a fantastic poker room as is evident from its high position in our table and I strongly recommend that you check them out by clicking on the link on this page. They have some fantastic bonuses and as said the games are great.